Specializing in heavy equipment, energy, forestry, agricultural equipment and more
DARELL DUNKLE has been in the auction business since 1965 selling across the nation and specializing in heavy equipment, energy, forestry, agricultural equipment and more.
Darell Dunkle & Associates Auctioneers, Inc. was formed in the 1980’s, and soon after locating at his 61 acre site right along US-127 Expressway at north the Harrison (Old 27) exit # 176.
- Quality driven full service auction company with the knowledge and ability to handle any size auction.
- We provide professional and extensive advertising with full color brochures for all larger auctions that are sent out to our mailing list. The mailing list and print advertising will be tailored to your specific line of equipment for the optimum exposure to the right buyers.
- All auctions are computerized to offer professional and accurate results on sale day.
- Buyers can BID ON SITE with opportunity to inspect the items they are buying.
- Buyers can BID ON LINE by signing on at EquipmentFacts.com, offering your equipment to worldwide bidders.
- Our auctioneers and auction staff are well trained and competent in our field of expertise.
- Your sale can be held at your location or move to our “SECURED” 61 acre auction yard.
- As a licensed Broker, we handle the transfer of all titled vehicles that are sold at our auctions.
- Member of Certified Appraiser Guild of America
- Performing Equipment, Trucks and other personal property appraisals.
- Our appraisals are accepted by the Bankruptcy Courts, DOT, Banks, and Finance Companies.
- We do recovery work for lending institutions and are able to hold the equipment at our yard.
License & Certification:
- Certified Personal Property Appraiser, Certification #03-0730030
- National Auctioneers Association
- Michigan State Auctioneers Association
- Certified Appraisers Guild of America
- Indiana Auctioneers Association
State Licensed Auctioneer:
- *Michigan does not require a State Auctioneers License
Below is a list of just some of our satisfied customers.
- Aper Construction Enterprises, Rapid River, MI Bill Aper
- Andy Heer, Archbold, OH
- Beemer Sand and Gravel, Harrison, MI, Cody Beemer
- Bierlein Co., Midland MI
- Bud Klooster Equipment
- Central Concrete Products, Mt Pleasant, MI, Bud Fisher
- Clare County Road Commission, Harrison, MI
- Cook Equipment, Allegan, MI, Don Cook
- DH Machine, Inc., Nappanee, IN, Eric Moore
- Great Lakes Equipment, Mark Myers
- Greenstone Farm Credit, Saginaw, MI, Tom Smith
- Fisher Contracting, Midland, MI
- Halvelka Construction, Wallace, MI, Glen Halvelka
- Isabella Bank and Trust, Clare, MI
- J. E. Johnson, Midland, MI
- F. Jacobs Contractors, Inc., Scottville, MI, Jim Jacobs
- Jim Sova & Sons, Midland, MI, Jim Sova
- McNeilly Contracting, Farwell, MI, Bud McNeilly
- Montgomery Aggregate Products, Sault Ste. Marie, MI, Bill Montgomery
- Myers Equipment, Baldwin, MI, Roy Myers
- Northern Michigan Bank, Escanaba, MI, Gary E. Wery
- Roese Contracting, Kawkawlin, MI, Dick Roese
- Roger Bazuin & Son Sorest Products, McBain, MI, Roger Bazuin
- Tom Sova, Midland, MI
- VanderKamp Leasing, Holland, MI, Brian VanderKamp
- Woodhams Equipment, Wayland, MI, Bob Genther
- Wolfe Equipment Co., Ortonville, MI
construction | trucks / trailers | landscaping | electrical / mechanical | agricultural | forestry / sawmill | recycling | pipeline / energy