Specializing in heavy equipment, energy, forestry, agricultural equipment and more
- Auctions can be held at your site or brought to our secured yard.
- Our auction staff is expert at lining up and organizing the equipment, handling the loading of purchases and checking out the buyers.
- If you only have a few pieces, It may be possible that we can build the auction up with other consignments or bring your items to our site for the Annual Spring or Fall Sales.
- The contract specifies the approximate time and the location of the auction, the commission and any other costs such as liens to clear the title, transportation, etc., that may be charged to the seller. The Seller is to provide information as to any and all liens and/or creditors that have an interest in the personal property that you are selling, all titles to titled vehicles, and access to items that we may get pictures and verify serial numbers prior to advertising.
- Your Auction will be advertised in the appropriate trade magazines that target the buyers who will be interested in your equipment.
- We build full color brochures on all larger auctions and mail to our extensive mailing list.
- Payment to Sellers will be for Net Proceeds of all items sold no later than 30 days after the auction when all checks are cleared and any liens are paid off.
- The onsite bidding builds the auction excitement and online bidding offers your items to worldwide bidders making the pricing more competitive.
- Financing is available for the bidders.
- Your satisfaction is our main concern.
We have years of experience, let us Help You
construction | trucks / trailers | landscaping | electrical / mechanical | agricultural | forestry / sawmill | recycling | pipeline / energy